STERLING, Va. - Mark J. Guzniczak, senior vice president of preneed sales at Forethought Financial Group, was selected to serve a three-year term on the board of directors of the ICCFA Educational Foundation. ICCFA President Jeff Kidwiler appointed Guzniczak to serve on the Foundation Board.
Guzniczak has more than 17 years experience in the funeral industry. He is responsible for overseeing all sales activities throughout the United States for Forethought. He holds a bachelor's degree from Western Michigan University.
Other members of the Educational Foundation Board include:
- President and treasurer: Ray Frew, president, Green Hills Memorial Park, Rancho Palos Verdes, Calif.
- I. Frederick Lappin, president and CEO, Knollwood Cemetery Corporation, Sharon, Mass.
- James D. Price, executive vice president and COO, Foundation Partners Group, Tampa, Fla.
- Robert A. Gordon, managing director, Eternal Hills Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home, Klamath Falls, Ore.
- Director emeritus: Ronald Robertson, principal, R2 and Co., Ind.