BROOKFIELD, Wis. – The Cremation Association of North America and the National Funeral Directors Association have again partnered to co-host the 2013 CANA & NFDA Cremation Symposium, which will take place Feb. 6-7, 2013, at the MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas.
During the symposium, funeral and cremation professionals will gather practical strategies and ideas for building and enhancing their cremation businesses and discover a new level of success when serving families that choose cremation.
In addition to networking opportunities, attendees will benefit from a packed schedule of interactive education sessions led by the most knowledgeable and innovative minds in funeral service:
- Cremation Isn't for Cowards, Mike Staver
- Finding Success in a High Cremation Market, Mark Musgrove
- Marketing Cremation Profitably, Mike Nicodemus
- Not in My Backyard: Strategies for Dealing with Zoning Issues, Chris Farmer, Mark Matthews, Kevin Waterston and Ron Salvatore
- Crack the Code: How to Analyze the CANA Cremation Statistics, Bob Boetticher Jr.
- Cremation Impossible: Revealing Secrets in Arrangements, Melanie Loyd
- What Do I Do When Someone I Love Dies? Karl Jennings
Suppliers will be on hand to demonstrate their products and services and share ideas about unique offerings for families that choose cremation.
Complete information about the 2013 CANA & NFDA Cremation Symposium is available by visiting www.nfda.org/cremationsymposium or calling 800-228-6332.
CANA and NFDA have secured a limited number of hotel rooms at the MGM Grand Hotel ($129 plus tax and resort fee) and The Signature at MGM Grand ($149 plus tax and resort fee). Each hotel offers guests a variety of luxury amenities. Information about the hotels can be found by visiting www.nfda.org/cremationsymposium and clicking the “Hotel Accommodations” link on the right side of the page. To reserve a room, attendees should call 800-929-1111 and mention that they plan to attend the CANA & NFDA Cremation Symposium. Hotel reservations must be made by Jan. 11, 2013, to receive the discounted rate.
Posted Nov. 29