PORTLAND, Ore. – LifeMap Assurance Co. and Everest Funeral have announced a partnership that will provide members and their families with services and benefits designed to help them make decisions and manage the expenses associated with funeral planning, according to a news release.
LifeMap Assurance Co. currently serves customers in Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho Montana, Wyoming and Alaska with a complete portfolio of insurance benefit plans that include life, disability, vision, dental, accident, critical illness and short term medical coverage.
Through the LifeMap Advantages program, LifeMap members have access to Everest's suite of funeral planning services including:
- 24/7 advisor assistance to discuss funeral-planning issues
- Online planning tools to assist in documenting specific wishes and decisions for future funeral arrangements
- PriceFinder Research Reports – a nationwide database of funeral service prices
- Negotiation assistance with advisers who negotiate funeral service pricing with local funeral homes
- Family assistance and plan implementation – advisers work with the family to understand their wishes and then communicate the personal funeral plan to the funeral home