Johnson Consulting Group Names 2012 Excellence in Customer Service Award Winners
PHOENIX – Jake Johnson, president of the Johnson Consulting Group, has announced its winners of the “JCG 2012 Excellence In Customer Service Awards,” according to a news release. The awards were presented to JCG client funeral homes who achieved the highest overall performance scores from responses to family satisfaction surveys sent to each family they served during 2012. The JCG client funeral homes were divided into three categories based on call volume. The 2012 award recipients are:
- Reins-Sturdivant Funeral Home, North Wilkesboro, N.C.
- Whitney & Murphy Funeral Home, Phoenix
- Solimine Funeral Home, Lynn, Mass.
- Allnutt Funeral Home, Drake Chapel, Fort Collins, Colo.
- Starks Family Funeral Homes, St. Joseph, Mich.
- Menke Funeral Home, Sun City, Ariz.
- JT Morriss & Son, Hopewell Chapel, Hopewell, Va.
- Ellers Mortuary, Kokomo, Ind.
- LaFond-Ardoin Funeral Home, Opelousas, La.
- Daniels Family Funeral Services, Socorro Chapel, Socorro, N.M.
- Bauknecht-Altmeyer Funeral Home, Bellaire Chapel, Bellaire, Ohio
- Wilson Funeral Home, Tampa, Fla.
- Buie Funeral Home, Rison, Ariz.
- Defenbaugh-Wise-Schoedinger Funeral & Cremation Service, Circleville, Ohio
- Bauknecht-Altmeyer Funeral Home, Shadyside Chapel, Shadyside, Ohio
- Schoedinger Linden Memorial Chapel, Columbus, Ohio
- Chapman Funeral Homes, Hurricane, W.Va.
- Cantrell Funeral Home, Cantrell, Neb.
- Martin-MacLean-Altmeyer, Calcutta Chapel, Calcutta, Ohio
Johnson Consulting Co. started its customer survey program in 2008 and has experienced rapid and continuous growth. This large amount of survey results data has proved invaluable to providing insight into customer needs and satisfaction. The company attributes its rapid growth based on its ability to offer the program with no contract to sign, a low monthly cost and accessibility to its management experts for interpretation and usefulness of the reports.
“Not only have these results been critical for meaningful benchmarking, but we find more and more of our customers are taking the next step and allowing us to implement our incentive based compensation program along with these results,” Jake Johnson said. ”Combined, these are powerful tools for promoting high levels of customers service and average sale at client funeral homes.”
To learn more about the JCG Performance Tracker and how it can help your firm, all 888-250-7747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information regarding the Performance Tracker, go to http://www.johnsonconsulting.com/funeral-home-business-services/jcgperformancetracker.
Posted March 20