BROOKFIELD, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association has announced a new addition to the Discount Advantage Program: the NFDA Shipping Program, which will be managed by PartnerShip, according to a news release. Through the NFDA Shipping Program, members will receive substantial savings on the cost of every shipment they send and receive. The shipping discounts will also be made available to advertisers and NFDA Convention exhibitors.
Members who enroll in the NFDA Shipping Program will save on select FedEx services:
- Up to 27 percent on select FedEx Express services
- Up to 15 percent on select FedEx Ground services
- Up to 10 percent on select FedEx Home Delivery services
- Up to 20 percent on select printing, copying and finishing services with FedEx Office
Members will also save at least 70 percent on less-than-truckload shipments and special pricing on shipments to and from tradeshows.
“PartnerShip has been in business for nearly 25 years and works with more than 100 associations and more than 17,000 businesses. We selected PartnerShip to manage the NFDA Shipping Program, not only for their experience, but also because their services are easy-to-use, they provide excellent customer service and will help our members save on shipping costs,” said Anna Bernfeld, NFDA vice president of member services.
NFDA members should visit the NFDA website, www.nfda.org/discountadvantage (member login required), for complete details about the NFDA Shipping Program.
Introduced in June 2011, the NFDA Discount Advantage Program helps members save money with exclusive discounts on products and services including:
- Office supplies from Office Depot
- Cell phones purchased through the NFDA Wireless Center
- Prescription drugs
- Cruises, hotels, car rentals, tours and more, all of which are available through the NFDA Travel Center
- Flowers purchased through Teleflora
- Hearing screenings and hearing instruments from Beltone
- Medical emergency and travel assistance through OnCall International
- Identity theft protection services from LifeLock
- Health screenings provided by Life Line Screening
Complete details on each of the programs within the NFDA Discount Advantage Program, including any necessary discount codes or cards, can be found by visiting the NFDA website, www.nfda.org/discountadvantage.
Posted April 1