The 2011 Compilation of Funeral Service Insider is bursting with hard-hitting analysis and profit-building strategies to improve business operations. The reference book is bursting with information at almost 400 pages long.
The book includes:
- Tips on presenting options to families during arrangement conferences.
- Averages from throughout the year on the selling price of funeral services.
- Strategies to connect with more families on a limited budget.
- Information on new competitors from inside and outside funeral service.
- Ways to boost market share by having an active preneed program.
- Policies that will help you avoid lawsuits.
- Breaking news stories and analysis from throughout the year.
- And much, much more!
You’ll also find our own independent research, including our popular Casket Survey and Compensation Survey. Find out how to negotiate better deals with casket companies in our Casket Survey, and keep your labor costs in line while holding on to top performers with our Compensation Survey.
The book is sponsored exclusively by Homesteaders Life Co., and includes every single issue that our subscribers received in 2011.
Size: 8.5 x 11
Pages: 360 pages
Online Discount Price: $195