The 2012 Compilation of Funeral Service Insider is bursting with hard-hitting analysis and profit-building strategies to improve business operations.
Revisit the biggest stories of the year, such as the study that the Funeral Service Foundation commissioned on consumer attitudes about funeral service, our coverage of how a group of monks from Louisiana took on the state funeral board – and won, our special series on litigation between Newcomer Funeral Homes and Henry Vinson, and much more.
The book includes:
- Tips on presenting options to families during arrangement conferences.
- Averages from throughout the year on the selling price of funeral services.
- Strategies to connect with more families on a limited budget.
- Information on new competitors from inside and outside funeral service.
- Breaking news stories and analysis from throughout the year.
- And much, much more!
You’ll also find our own independent research, including our popular Casket Survey and Compensation Survey. Find out how to negotiate better deals with casket companies in our Casket Survey, and keep your labor costs in line while holding on to top performers with our Compensation Survey.
The book is sponsored exclusively by Homesteaders Life Co., and includes every single issue that our subscribers received in 2012.
Size: 8.5 x 11
Pages: 464 pages
Online Discount Price: $195