The Funeral Director's Guide to
The figures don't lie – the cremation rate continues to rise throughout the United States. The question is, "What are you going to do about it?" This new guide will help you to understand what's driving the trend and how you can implement programs that will have a positive impact for your families – and your bottom line.
This comprehensive guidebook brings together industry experts including Dan Isard, founder of The Foresight Companies; David Nixon, president and CEO of Nixon Consulting; Dan Katz, president of LA ads; and Julie Burn, director of cremation services at the International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association, to discuss how cremation is quickly becoming an integral part of funeral service and what you need to know – and do – to make yourself stand out in the marketplace.
Click here to read the Table of Contents
- Why celebrants should be an integral part of the cremation service.
- What cremation families really want.
- How to effectively market cremation to your families.
- The importance of offering cremation packages.
- How to make cremation a viable source of income.
$99 Plus $5.95 Shipping