Social Networking for Death-Care Professionals
Build your brand, boost goodwill in your community and bolster sales with proven Internet strategies from two of the top experts on the topic in the death-care profession.
Brian Hanner, co-owner of Geib Funeral Homes & Crematories in Ohio, shares how he developed a Facebook page with more than 2,100 fans and growing. While others are still deciding whether to get on social networking sites, he's ramping up his involvement and making valuable connections for his funeral home.
Chuck Gallagher, chief operating officer of American Funeral Financial, focuses on how to develop your persona as an expert online so that your community views you and your firm as the go-to resource.
Join Brian and Chuck as they team up to provide expert guidance on social networking. You'll learn:
This two-disc set includes the audio from the webinar as well as the speaker presentations that you can follow along with as you listen or print out for easy reference.
- Strategies to build your brand on the Internet
- How providing valuable guidance and information can lead to sales
- Ways to manage your reputation online
- Tips on blogging and search engine optimization
- How social networking leads to sales
- The best ways to put your marketing dollars to work online
- How demographics on Facebook fit in with the funeral profession
- And much more!
As families go online to ask questions and research end-of-life options, it's important for you to be there to provide them with solutions. Use social media and other Internet strategies to develop and find business.