The 2013 edition of The Funeral Director's Guide to Statistics contains the most up-to-date material to help you understand consumer buying trends, internal business operations and more.
Exclusive content along with articles that appeared in our publications will provide you with benchmark information funeral professionals need. Articles include:
- Funeral Service Insider's compensation and casket surveys
- Cremation statistics from the Cremation Association of North America
- Citrin Cooperman & Co.'s latest survey results focusing on Northeast firms
- Profitability statistics from the Federated Funeral Directors of America
Plus industry experts share their insights, including:
- Coleen Ellis, who discusses findings from the Pet Loss Professionals Alliance's inaugural survey;
- Kim Medici Shelquist, director of marketing communications with Homesteaders Life Co., who explains the importance of measuring your business efforts; and
- Jessica Fowler, staff writer for Answering Service for Directors, who shares the findings from ASD's telecommunications survey.
Sponsored by Homesteaders Life Co., the 2013 edition of The Funeral Director's Guide to Statistics provides the information you need to boost customer service and reach more families in your community.
Click here to read the Table of Contents
Size: 8.5 x 11
Pages: 85 pages
Online Discount Price: $99