Loews Don CeSar Hotel
Mention that you’re a Cremation Strategies Conference attendee to get a special, $209 nightly rate. The rate is good until Oct. 13.
The Don CeSar Beach Resort, which is a Loews Hotel property, is the only four-diamond hotel in St. Pete Beach – and it offers a great space for a business meeting that includes a healthy dose of pure indulgence!
When you register for the Cremation Strategies Conference, you won’t have to worry about getting stuck with a shoddy room or less-than-desirable setting. The Don CeSar Beach Resort, also known as the “Pink Palace,” offers:
• 277 guest rooms and suites, some with private terraces and views of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Seven miles of powdery white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico.
• Two luxurious beachfront pools with whirlpool, poolside dining and a variety of water sports.
• Spa Oceana, featuring 16 full-service treatment rooms, salon and rooftop lounge overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
• Maritana Grille, one of the top seafood restaurants in the United States.
• Newly renovated Sea Porch restaurant, an oasis of seaside chic featuring Floridian cuisine.
• Uncle Andy’s Ice Cream Parlor featuring authentically local, homemade ice cream.
• Two lounges including the elegant Lobby Bar and beachfront Sunsets Tequila Bar.
• Variety of ceremony and reception locations for unforgettable St. Pete Beach weddings.
• One-of-a-kind Shoppes at the Don providing everything from sundries to the latest designer swimwear.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• 24-hour in-room dining.
• Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel including guest rooms.
• 24-hour on-site business center.
• Concierge staff to assist with any planning needs.
The beach resort is just 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport and 25 minutes from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport.
If you’re driving to the Cremation Strategies Conference or renting a car, you can park your vehicle for $10 per day as a registered guest; visitors pay $15 per day. You can even opt for valet parking at $23 per day.